January 03, 2018

welcome 2o18

2018 is the 5th year of blogging for me. As a consequence I celebrate the 5th year of custom | scale | car The new header template for this year remember us this anniversary.
Talking about the last year, it was a quiet one. I say this but in fact it means I don't publish as much as I wanted. The lack of time, other priorities, job and so on... You know, the best explanation we can have in this era. But I had always in my mind one thing : "the show must go on" as Freddie Mercury said some time ago. And in spite of my weak activity, the bog still exists. I have done some analyses for the end of the 2017 and the data are below.

The sessions number by country (2013-2018):

If we go further we can see the number of sessions in the last year (2017-2018) by country. 
Compared with last year data, there is a big change in top 3. 2016 - 2017 was in order Russia, USA and Romania compared with 2017 - 2018 when we have Romania, United states and Poland/France. Russia goes down on the 8th position.
talking about the N° of visitors, we are in easily descending number. But this is the direct consequence of the small number of articles (7 posts all year long).

But !
The great change is the type of hardware the visitors use to access the blog.
The trend 2017 - 2018 compared with 2016-2017. It become necessary to adapt the look of custom | scale | car for mobile devices. As anticipated last year!

That's all folk of 2017.
I wish you to enjoy every little second of 2018! Finally it's up to us to have a joyfully 2018. 
And do not forget: don't refuse yourself any little moments of happiness. 
Buy models. 

custom | scale | car ©
owned by M . C . H





No comments:

Post a Comment