January 15, 2020

2o2o | start

Hello guys,
The 7th year of my world, custom | scale | car, starts with some good news: two models finished, and the first buy.
As goals for this year I'll try to interact more with this platform in order to share my works world-wide. Along with my Instagram account I hope I will act in real time for sharing my ideas, works and finished models.
Also, I'm tempted by the idea to make some reviews of diecast models out of the box. I think it will be very interesting to share my "first look" and my firs feeling about a scale model.
We spoke about finished models? Ok... here is a photo taken at the final of the 2019 and in the same time is the starting point for 2020. Already you can identify some differences comparing with the factory model.
GT 40 Mk I wide body by Solido @ 1/18

And here you can see the N° 1 aquisition for 2020
Lamborghini Diablo 6.0 by AutoArt @1/18


No comments:

Post a Comment